Vulnerable Sector PRCs Required in 2021

Jan. 30, 2021

KBA requires all volunteers to have a valid Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check (PRC).  Anyone participating in a baseball activity (game or practice) without a valid PRC is not insured. 

While the Ottawa region is in Red/Lockdown, PRCs are FREE to obtain.

Please follow the steps below to get a Police Records Check from the Ottawa Police:

  1. Go to the online OPS Police Records Check website and follow the process by clicking "Apply Now"
  2. Make sure you select a Vulnerable Sector Check (formerly Level 3 / Youth Sports)
  3. Use the KBA volunteer letter
  4. Choose the electronic download instead of the paper copy
  5. Once you have received the results via email, upload your PRC to Ramp website at by:
  • Click "Register" at top menu bar
  • Log-in to your account
  • Select "My Family Members" from the left side menu bar (> my family members)
  • Click 'Edit' button on your profile
  • Scroll down to section labeled "CRC File" (criminal record file)
  • Click 'Choose File' and select your electronic file to upload here.
  • Click "Submit" button at bottom of page.

Your Police Record Check belongs to you, we only need a copy.  If you have one from another youth organization you may use it, as long as it is valid for the Vulnerable Sector and was issued:

  • within the past 3 years for LL programs
  • within 12 months of the season start for OBA programs 

If you have any issues, please contact


RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information