Police Records Check
KBA requires all volunteers to have a valid Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check (PRC). No volunteer may appear on an official roster without a valid PRC.
Please follow the steps below to get a Police Records Check from the Ottawa Police:
- Go to the online OPS Police Records Check website and follow the process by clicking "Apply Now"
- Make sure you select a Vulnerable Sector Check (formerly Level 3 / Youth Sports)
- Use the KBA volunteer letter, attached below as PDF
- Choose the electronic download instead of the paper copy
- Once you have received the results via email, scan and upload your PRC to leaguetoolbox:
- Login to leaguetoolbox (green "Log In" button at the top of http://www.kllba.ca)
- Click the blue "My Registrations" button in the left menu
- Click the blue "Documents" button to the right of your Coach Registration
- Upload the document provided by OPS
- Contact your convener if there are any issues uploading the document
Your Police Record Check belongs to you, we only need a copy. If you have one from another youth organization you may use it, as long as it is valid for the Vulnerable Sector.
If you have any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org