Police Records Check

KBA requires all volunteers to have a valid Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check (PRC).  No volunteer may appear on an official roster without a valid PRC.

Please follow the steps below to get a Police Records Check from the Ottawa Police:

  1. Go to the online OPS Police Records Check website and follow the process by clicking "Apply Now"
  2. Make sure you select a Vulnerable Sector Check (formerly Level 3 / Youth Sports)
  3. Use the KBA volunteer letter, attached below as PDF
  4. Choose the electronic download instead of the paper copy
  5. Once you have received the results via email, scan and upload your PRC to leaguetoolbox:
  • Login to leaguetoolbox (green "Log In" button at the top of http://www.kllba.ca)
  • Click the blue "My Registrations" button in the left menu
  • Click the blue "Documents" button to the right of your Coach Registration
  • Upload the document provided by OPS
  • Contact your convener if there are any issues uploading the document

Your Police Record Check belongs to you, we only need a copy.  If you have one from another youth organization you may use it, as long as it is valid for the Vulnerable Sector.

If you have any issues, please contact safety@kllba.ca


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.